Verbatim 43548 4.7GB 16x DVD-R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle
Mitsubishi Chemical's R&D combined with its strong coorperation with drive manufacturers ensures the broad compatibility of Verbatim's discs making them ideal for sharing computer data, home videos, photos and music.
From Europe's Number 1* for recordable media* SCCG CD/DVDR '03 - '09.DVD-R is a recordable disc providing 4.7GB capacity. Compliant with the DVD-Forum specifications.AZO recording layer.Highest Level of recording stability.Superior Archival life. Box Contains 50 pack DVD-R16x
Costumer review about Verbatim 43548 4.7GB 16x DVD-R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle
I use these DVD+R discs to burn video content for use with my DVD player: Pioneer DV-575A. All discs work excellently in the pioneer , as well as in my 2 other PC DVD drives. I recently bought some Verbatim DVD-R 25 pack (same look as these DVD+Rs but DVD-R) and they dont seem to work very well with my Pioneer at all. 2 out of 3 of the DVD-R i have burned wont work at all. So I'm back to buying these great DVD+R discs and they are certainly worth the extra quid or 2 for the 25 pack.