SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Upto 150MB/s read - Black

SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB USB 30 Flash Drive Upto 150MBs read  Black
USB Flash Drives by SanDisk

SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Upto 150MB/s read - Black

Add to Cart »
Size Name:64 GB | Colour Name:Black SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB up to 150 MB/s Read USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Grey, Black. Box Contains SanDisk SDCZ73-064G-G46 64GB SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Costumer review about SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Upto 150MB/s read - Black


I wanted a portable high memory USB to put all my media / videos on in order to easily use it on multiple devices (TVs and tablets etc). As well as using this on tablets when travelling.The USB itself is good and the memory is very impressive. I was able to transfer on a huge amount of media, so I shouldn't get bored.The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it only works on certain devices. For example, my playstation won't recognise it at all. The format of the files is fine as I've played the files on the playstation before using a different USB with no issues at all. I also have the same issue with one of my laptops, it won't recognise the content on the USB at all.It's a bit frustrating, but on most devices it's fine.