SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with SD Adapter - Standard Packaging

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHSI Memory Card with SD Adapter  Standard Packaging
SD Cards by SanDisk

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with SD Adapter - Standard Packaging

Add to Cart »
Size Name:32 GB | Customer Package Type:Standard Packaging SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with SD Adapter - Standard Packaging.

Steps to Follow:Please ensure that the host is fully compatible with the product. a. If using on a computer, ensure that the system is fully up to date. b. Try using the memory card in a different device to see if the issue follows the card. Box Contains 1x microSD card with adapter

Costumer review about SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with SD Adapter - Standard Packaging


This is a good microSDHC memory card that I bought for my dash cam since you need a reliable and fast memory card to record in HD. It is a class 10 and so far has worked without any problems. It has recorded HD footage that can be transferred to your computer with the SD adaptor.Beware, this card is sold with frustration free packaging that was tempting and the listing stated up to 80MB/s transfer speeds, which is why I bought it but it is the slower model 48 MB/s! Make sure you look through to the specifications to ensure you select the 80 MB/s model card, which is slightly more otherwise you will have an unwelcome surprise.Overall, it is doing the job but it is annoying when a listing description is misleading. I’ve learnt now to double check and I’d recommend those buying a memory card to do the same to ensure you purchase what you are expecting.I do these reviews to help Amazon purchasers make informed decisions about the products they are buying and I am not incentivised to leave a review so if helps you then please say ‘Yes’ below since it helps me know I’m doing things right.