SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps - Black

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps  Black
SD Cards by SanDisk

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps - Black

Add to Cart »
Size Name:16 GB | Customer Package Type:Standard Packaging SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps - Black. Box Contains 1x Ultra SD card

Costumer review about SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 48 Mbps - Black


I use this to store all my pictures in my camera, its extremely fast at copying both pictures and videos, I can easily recommend this item. I have several hundred photos captured on the card and it is nowhere near full capacity, but be safe don't forget to backup pics to a computer or a separate hard drive.