Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UM43)
USB Hubs by Sabrent
Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UM43)
Add to Cart »Costumer review about Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UM43)
Works great though I wish they made it more clear that you will need an external power supply to assist with powering many devices such as external hard drives or anything with a charging functionality. I contacted support and they referred me to the power adapter linked below which is compatible with this hub. I have it now and confirm that it works perfectly, albeit you will need a US->UK travel adapter as Sabrent do not produce U.K models of the power adapter. To clarify, this is for the 4-port 3.0 USB hub. Please check the list of compatibilities if you are searching for a power supply for another model.Sabrent 5V 4A 100V-240V to DC Power Adapter Support most Sabrent USB Hub [Black] (PS-5V4A)