Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 12 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard
Motherboards by Raspberry Pi

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard

Add to Cart »
Size Name:Raspberry Pi 3 The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.

Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.

Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.Note: No need to dismantle - you simply slide it out. Box Contains 1 x Raspberry RPi3 Pi 3 Model B

Costumer review about Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard


Good price. Works pretty good with Raspbian, LibreELEC, OpenELEC and OSMC (I've tried them all, in a vain attempt to get Acestream player running at all, or without chopping - didn't try it via WINE yet)... If you're looking for a tiny media centre or something to tinker with, be it electronics or wanting to get into Linux, this machine will definitely cut the mustard. I've yet to try the USB boot (you have to enable it via an OS) but so far, running from a 16GB SDHC card with 2 OSes installed it takes about 30-45 seconds to boot.That said, I've had plenty of fun and headaches with this little beast. Linux (ARM-based) is not for the faint of heart but there are a lot of Linux distros and a lot of support (if you ignore the self-proclaimed geeks who look down their noses, and yes, Windows forums have plenty of them too). Just remember not to use an x86/x64 OS designed for PCs! The loss of a star isn't down to much other than what I consider to be a severe limitation with the 1GB of memory when you want to run a full OS, however for the majority of users it's probably enough. I got heatsinks and a case with a fan, and proceeded to overclock my Pi... The GPU runs at a base frequency of 400MHz I believe, with the heatsinks and cooling fan on mine, I was able to push mine up to 550MHz - it may have gone even further but I didn't want to push my luck lol. RetroPie ran a bit better with the overclocked GPU but again, personal choice.All in all, I don't feel I wasted my money, even though I didn't get it to cleanly do what I hoped it would do (and many users online claiming it would, I think, are talking rubbish) and I haven't even started delving into the GPIO side of it yet. If you do want something with more grunt, there's the ODROID series but it's more expensive obviously.Read more