NETGEAR GS308-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop/Wallmount Switch

NETGEAR GS308100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet DesktopWallmount Switch
Accessories by NETGEAR

NETGEAR GS308-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop/Wallmount Switch

Add to Cart »
Size Name:8 Port Gigabit | Style Name:Metal Housing NETGEAR GS308-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop/Wallmount Switch. Box Contains Gigabit Ethernet SwitchAC adapterInstallation Guide

Costumer review about NETGEAR GS308-100UKS 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop/Wallmount Switch


I purchased this switch to run a new printer on the home internet cable network. A nice small device that does what it says on the tin. Plug in and you're ready to go. I plugged the internet cable from the router that went originally to the computer into any socket on the back of the box then I plugged in two short internet leads, one went to the printer and the other lead went to the computer. I used these leads from amazon Ethernet Cable, VANDESAIL Strengthened Premium CAT7 Patch Cable RJ45 Shielded SSTP LAN Network Cord Gold Lead for Switch/Router/Modem/Patch Panel (1m/ 3ft, Nylon Braided-3 pack). After powering up the switch using the mains adapter supplied, the lights on the front start flashing showing that you are connected to the router and therefore you have an internet connection. Setup completed just tuck the box away.Have just purchased another for the downstairs computer to run a philips hue hub. June 2017Have just purchased a third switch. September 2017