NETGEAR 11AC 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps + 900 Mbps) Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX6120-100UKS)

NETGEAR 11AC 1200 Mbps 300 Mbps  900 Mbps Dual Band WiFi Range Extender with External Antennas WiFi Booster EX6120100UKS
WiFi Boosters by NETGEAR

NETGEAR 11AC 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps + 900 Mbps) Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX6120-100UKS)

Add to Cart »
Style Name:11AC 1200 Mbps Dual Band NETGEAR EX6120 11AC 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps + 900 Mbps) Dual Band WiFi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi booster).

Box Contains 1 x NETGEAR EX6120 - Wi-Fi range extender - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band

Costumer review about NETGEAR 11AC 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps + 900 Mbps) Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX6120-100UKS)


After reading the reviews of this product , I did have my doubts of how easy or difficult this would be to use with the router in my house . The problem We ( my wife and I ) have , is the bricks that the house is made of , consist of flint . These make the signal inside the house appalling ( We think that's the cause anyway ) . I shouldn't have worried really . It was fairly easy to set up and a doddle to connect to the router . Also , I have now found I have 5 bars on the WIFI all the way down to the bottom of the garden . So now , I can use the WIFI on the decking while getting some sun !! Three for the price of one . BRILLIANT !! To be honest , you could spend an absolute fortune on WIFI boosters , trying to get a good signal in your house . Don't bother . If you buy one of these , won't be disappointed .