Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Grey
The 1-year battery life means fewer hassles, too (battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions). The tiny Nano receiver works right away without software and is small enough to leave in your USB port so you won’t lose it and on top of that, this comfy, contoured mouse treats your hand right.
Note: Nano-receiver is located in the battery compartment of the mouse.
Costumer review about Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Grey
This is a great mouse, at a great price. I've always bought Logitech as they are so reliable. It fits comfortably in my hand and responds really well. It's really handy to be able to operate my laptop when I am not necessarily sitting at it, for example when I am watching a movie on Netflix or Sky...I also use one at school when I am delivering a lesson with a PowerPoint presentation; I can wander around the classroom, whilst still moving slides on (or back as the case may be). It's great for keeping an eye on my pupils and avoids 'teaching from the front' which Ofsted hate!It took a while to get used to the 'clicking' of the wheel, as my last mouse did not have this (I lost that one, hence the purchase of a new one). But now I don't even notice it. :-)I would definitely recommend this mouse if you are looking for something functional, comfortable and reliable.