Kensington 33374EU Wireless 2.4 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer, Compatible with PowerPoint and KeyNote - Black

Kensington 33374EU Wireless 24 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer Compatible with PowerPoint and KeyNote  Black
Presentation Pointers by Kensington

Kensington 33374EU Wireless 2.4 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer, Compatible with PowerPoint and KeyNote - Black

Add to Cart »
Style Name:Red Laser Pointer The Kensington Presenter Remote puts you in control of presentations with a red laser pointer for highlighting your main messages.

Box Contains Kensington Wireless PresenterUSB Wireless Receiver2 x AAA batteries

Costumer review about Kensington 33374EU Wireless 2.4 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer, Compatible with PowerPoint and KeyNote - Black


I can't add much to the other reviews here, so I'll simply say that this clicker works flawlessly and reliably.If I'm standing up in front of a big room of people, I generally have more important things to think about than whether my clicker is moving my slides along. The Kensington is the one you'll see most presenters use because you can rely on it to do its job.Wireless range is good, no issues with missing a click, the ergonomic design fits your hand without being too obvious, controls are simple and intuitive, and you can carry it in your bag without worrying about the battery going flat.Yes, there are cheaper ones available, but when you're standing up there on the stage, you want the best. You won't regret buying one of these.