External DVD CD Burner Drive, Patuoxun Portable USB DVD CD RW Writer Reader CD-RW / DVD-RW Player, External Optical Drives with Classic Silvery for Apple MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac OS, PC Laptop
CD & DVD Drives by Patuoxun
External DVD CD Burner Drive, Patuoxun Portable USB DVD CD RW Writer Reader CD-RW / DVD-RW Player, External Optical Drives with Classic Silvery for Apple MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac OS, PC Laptop
Add to Cart »Easy to Use: Combined with one USB 2.0 cable, no external power and driver required. Plug and play.Read Speed: CD-ROM 24X CD-R 24X CD-RW 24X DVD-ROM 8X DVD-R 8X DVD-RW 8X DVD-RAM 6XWrite Speed: CD-R 24X CR-RW 16X DVD-R 8X DVD-RW 4XSpecifications: 1.
Type: CD-RW / DVD-RW Burner / Writer / Drive 2. USB Interface: USB 2.0 3. Color: Silvery 4. Output Voltage: 3-5V 5. Product Dimension: 5.58*5.6*0.75in 6. Product Weight: 11.4oz 7. Certification: CENOTE: 1. Please hook up the device to the direct USB port on your computer. If you connect it to a USB hub or extension cords, it may not recognize the drive or read the CD / DVD, so this drive is Not suitable for The New Macbook Pro.
2. For the desktops, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use 3. This CD / DVD drive could NOT be used in the tablets, like Surface Series 4.This drive is not fully compatible with computers of windows 10 system due to the compatibility issues between windows 10 itself and the external hardwares.
Package included: 1 x CD-RW / DVD-RW Drive with USB 2.0 Cable1 x User ManualPatuoxun 18 Months Warranty: Every Patuoxun Product includes a 45 Day refund, 18-month, worry-free Guarantee!
Costumer review about External DVD CD Burner Drive, Patuoxun Portable USB DVD CD RW Writer Reader CD-RW / DVD-RW Player, External Optical Drives with Classic Silvery for Apple MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac OS, PC Laptop
You know when some people pay £400 for a week's all-inclusive holiday in a 2 star hotel and then complain about the sub-standard quality? That's what I thought when I read reviews for this item.I have only used it to watch DVD's and to rip music cds to mp3 via iTunes. I have done these things on a MacBook and iMac. It did the job on both, albeit the transfer was slow. The drive only seems to open by selecting eject in iTunes, which was a bit annoying. I was also under the impression that the drive was unlocked but it isn't (you can change the region 4 times before it locks.)But I only paid £12 for this and thus can live with these issues. If I wanted something more reliable and with better features I would have paid more (like 6 times more for the Apple SuperDrive.) But as it is, I am happy that my £12 was well spent.