EasySMX Comfortable LED 3.5mm Stereo Gaming LED Lighting Over-Ear Headphone Headset Headband with Mic for PC Computer Game with Noise Cancelling & Volume Control
Headsets & Headphones by EasySMX
EasySMX Comfortable LED 3.5mm Stereo Gaming LED Lighting Over-Ear Headphone Headset Headband with Mic for PC Computer Game with Noise Cancelling & Volume Control
Add to Cart »Costumer review about EasySMX Comfortable LED 3.5mm Stereo Gaming LED Lighting Over-Ear Headphone Headset Headband with Mic for PC Computer Game with Noise Cancelling & Volume Control
I've got through 2 headsets in 2 months (issues with wiring in the volume control or where it meets the headphones themselves). Both were good, I thought, but compared to this set they were utter pants. This headset functions as you would expect a far more expensive pair to. The glowing blue lights make the dingy corner of the room I game in feel like a space disco, but more importantly, the sound quality is sublime. One happy geek. Now let's see how long this pair lasts...