[3 Pack] USB Type C Cable (USB C to USB A), LUORIZ 2m/6.6ft Extra Long Nylon Braided USB C Charger Cable Charging for the New MacBook, Samsung A5, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, LG G5/G6, Nexus 5X/6P, Huawei P9, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ, OnePlus 2/3T, Lumia 950/950XL, ChromeBook Pixel, Nintendo Switch, Wileyfox Swift 2/2+/2X, Nokia N1 and More Type-C Devices- White Black
USB Cables by LUORIZ
[3 Pack] USB Type C Cable (USB C to USB A), LUORIZ 2m/6.6ft Extra Long Nylon Braided USB C Charger Cable Charging for the New MacBook, Samsung A5, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, LG G5/G6, Nexus 5X/6P, Huawei P9, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ, OnePlus 2/3T, Lumia 950/950XL, ChromeBook Pixel, Nintendo Switch, Wileyfox Swift 2/2+/2X, Nokia N1 and More Type-C Devices- White Black
Add to Cart »Costumer review about [3 Pack] USB Type C Cable (USB C to USB A), LUORIZ 2m/6.6ft Extra Long Nylon Braided USB C Charger Cable Charging for the New MacBook, Samsung A5, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, LG G5/G6, Nexus 5X/6P, Huawei P9, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ, OnePlus 2/3T, Lumia 950/950XL, ChromeBook Pixel, Nintendo Switch, Wileyfox Swift 2/2+/2X, Nokia N1 and More Type-C Devices- White Black
Needed some longer cables to charge my brand new oneplus 5t mobile phone I had not had any USB type c cables before so wasn't sure what to expect however I was very pleased to find that the quality of these cables and more importantly the connectors on the cables matched what I had seen previously in USB micro cables overall the cables offer a good and fast charging to my phone allowing it to charge at the full rate they also offer a good speed for data transfer to my connected laptop whenever I need to download overall I can recommend these cables they are very good value for money delivery as usual from Amazon was next day and superb